CDA Internship Program 2023 Apply Now. Join CDA as intern. CDA is Capital Development Authority of Pakistan.
Applicants are invited to apply on online application. CDA does not offer any kind employment or appointment. The required qualification is bachelors degree for from HEC recognized institution. The candidate will be paid a stipend of sixty thousand rupees. The duration of internship is for six months. Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply. It is a great initiative from CDA to offer jobs for fresh graduates. As we know most of the jobs demands experience from the candidate and most organization do not want to train fresh graduates. Only e-applications will be accepted and submitted.
The name of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on CDA website with detailed guidelines. The interviews shall be conducted at CDA Office in Multi-Purpose Ground F-6 Islamabad. Internship completion certificate shall be provided the selected candidates after the completion of their internship.
|Organization||Capital Development Authority|
|Qualification||Minimum Bachelors (16 years education within 3 years after graduation time period)|
|Type of Job||Internship|
Name of Positions
- Content Writer/ Content Developer
- Graphic Designer/ Video Editor
- IT Officer
Place of Posting
- Graduation from a HEC recognized institute.
- The candidate will be paid sixty thousand rupees per month.
- The address of CDA is CDA Office in Multi-Purpose Ground F-6 Islamabad
Duration of Internship
- The duration for internship is six months.
How to Apply
- The candidate can apply by clicking on this link https://www.cda.gov.pk/resource_center/careers/internship-application
- The deadline is 18th August 2023.
- For more CDA internships click on this link