Allied Bank Teller Batch II 2023 for Fresh Graduates Apply Now. The advertisement is published on 15th September 2023.
They are inviting applications from young graduates to be placed as Tellers (Cashier) in branches across the country. The Qualification Required is minimum Bachelor’s from HEC recognized University. Selected candidates shall be placed as Tellers across the country. Preference will be given to graduates with commerce/business specialization. Proficient IT skill set and any IT qualification will be an added advantage for the candidate. No experience is required but applicant with experience are preferred. The age limit of the candidate should not be more than twenty seven years on 30th September 2023. Allied Bank with its existence of eighty plus years has built itself a foundation with strong equity, assets and deposit base, having major network of 1450 plus real time online branches and 1550 plus ATMs in Pakistan
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. The bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without resigning any reason. Allied bank is an equal opportunity employer believing strongly in diverse culture and encourage minorities and person with different abilities to apply.
The last date to apply is 24th September 2023.
|Organization||Allied Bank Limited|
|Job Posted||17th September 2023|
|Qualification Required||Bachelors from HEC recognized university|
|Deadline||24th September 2023|
Name of Job Post
- Teller (Cashier)
- Bachelors degree from HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 2.5 CGPA or second division
- Forty five percent marks in case of percentage system.
- Maximum twenty seven years.
- Fresh graduates can apply but candidates with experience will have an advantage.
How to Apply
- Applicant has to apply to Chief Human Resources at http://www.abl.com/careers
- For more Allied Bank jobs click on this link
- The deadline is 24th September 2023.