Balochistan Public Service Commission Latest Jobs 2023 Apply Now Consolidated Advertisement No.05/2023 is published on 21st March 2023 on Official website. Applications are invited from the candidates for the recruitment of the listed Job Posts of various departments of Government of Balochistan.
The Job Posts are on Permanent Basis. The candidate has to apply online. The Deadline for the Application is till 5th May 2023.
Name of Job Posts
Colleges, Higher & Technical Education Department
- One hundred fifty (150) Job Posts of Lecturer (Female) (Women’s Section)(B-17) in the Collegiate Branch.
- Required Qualification Master’s degree with minimum second division from a recognized university.
- Only Females can apply.
- Age Limit is 21 to 35 years.
- Model of test shall be written evaluation test in the relevant subject.
- The Detailed syllabus is available at http://www.bpsc.job.pk
Six Job Posts for Audiologist (B-17)
- Required Qualification BS (Hons) Audiology with minimum second division from a recognized university.
- Both Males and Females can apply.
- Age Limit is 21 to 35 years plus 43 years general upper age relaxation granted by Government of Balochistan.
- MCQs tests in the relevant subject shall be the model of test.
Local Government and Rural Development Department
- Twenty one Posts (21) of Development Officer (B-16)
- Required Qualification Bachelors Degree with minimum second division from a recognized university.
- Both Males and Females can apply.
- Age Limit is 18 to 28 years plus 43 years general upper age relaxation granted by Government of Balochistan.
- Model of test shall be subjective paper in English, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- The Candidates are required to deposit the original treasury receipt of Rs.600 for BPS-16 &17. The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM FEE RECEIPT BPSC.
How to Apply
- All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC’s website http://www.bpsc.gob.pk. No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach the Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta by hand or by mail on or before the closing date i.e. 05thMay, 2023. Application form available at BPSC website giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for.
It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate/Roll no slip at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to BPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
Those candidates who have submitted their application by hand or sent by mail/post, their roll no slips will be dispatched to their postal address as well as they will be intimated through SMS.
Admission Certificates/Roll no slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written test) for posts applied will be placed on the website of BPSC i.e. http://www.bpsc.gob.pk. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well.
No extra time is allowed for postal transit.