Election Commission Secretariat Gilgit-Baltistan Jobs 2023. The advertisement is published on 23rd November 2023.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates of GB Domicile holders for recruitment against the below mentioned post on standard terms and conditions through education testing council of Higher Education commission of Pakistan. The age limit is from eighteen to thirty five years. The total number of posts are nine. The nature of appointment is permanent. Applicant should have domicile of Gilgit Baltistan. The required qualification is Bachelors and Masters for the applicant. Interested candidates have to apply online. Applicant also have to pay fees of twelve hundred rupees. The age relaxation is admissible as per government rules. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview. Applicant should have HEC recognized degrees. After written test only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be called upon interview.
The last date to apply is 8th January 2024.
|Election Commission Secretariat GB
|23rd November 2023
|8th January 2024
Name of Job Post
- Assistant Election Commissioner (BPS-17)
- Section Officer (BPS-17)
- Section Officer (Law) (BPS-17)
- Election Officer (BPS-16)
- Protocol Officer (BPS-16)
- Media Officer/Spokesman (BPS-16)
- 18 to 35 years
How to Apply
- The interested applicants may apply online on the link https://etc.hec.gov.pk/
- Applicant has to pay test fee of twelve hundred rupees.
- For more jobs click on this link