Environment Climate Change and Coastal Development Department Jobs 2023. The job is posted on 8th July 2023. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having cleared screening test conducted by Sukkur IBA testing service and having domicile of Sindh Province.
The recruitment in the following post listed in the advertisement in Sindh Environmental Protection Agency. These are Government of Sindh jobs. The age limit is from twenty one to thirty years for the candidate. The required qualification is graduation or diploma from HEC recognized university. The total number of posts are two hundred and six.
No TA/DA will be admissible. Age relaxation will be as per Government rules. Person in Government Service shall apply through Proper Channel. NOC shall be provided at the time of the interview. Incomplete and late applications will not be selected. The candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each post. Quota for minorities, women, transgender and differently abled persons shall be followed as per Government of Sindh policy or rules.
The candidate can download the application form from their website. The last date to apply is 23rd July 2023
|Organization||Environment, Climate Change and Coastal Development Board|
|Job Posted||8th July 2023|
|Deadline||23rd July 2023|
|No of Vacancies||206|
Name of Job Post
- Environmental Inspector (BPS-14)
- Field Assistant (BPS-14)
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-14)
- Junior Stenographer (BPS-09)
- Account Assistant (BPS-14)
- Data Processing Assistant (BPS-12)
- HEC recognized university
Total Number of Post
How to Apply
- The candidate can download the prescribed application from the website https://epa.sindh.gov.pk/
- The interested candidates must submit the attested photocopies of required document and application form to the office of Director General, Sindh Environmental Protection Agency, Address, Plot # ST-2/1, Sector-23, Shan Chowrangi Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi.
- For more Sindh Jobs click on this link