Federal Ombudsman Secretariat FOSPAH Jobs June 2023 Apply Now. Job opening at FOSPAH have been announced. FOSPAH stands for Federal Ombudsman Secretariat for Protection Against Harassment of Women at the Workplace. The FOSPAH job advertisement is published on 10th June 2023. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals against the following vacant positions listed in the advertisement.
The job is on contract basis for a period of three years (extendable on the basis of performance). Federal Ombudsman Secretariat vacancies are good opportunities for candidates. The job locations are Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar and Lahore. These government vacancies are the latest jobs for today. These public service employment requires the qualification of Primary Pass, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors and LLB. Incomplete application will not be accepted. Experience is also required for the jobs.
No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview. Only short listed candidates will be called for test and interviews. Five year general age relaxation is applicable. Age relaxation will be given as per Government rules. Women, minorities and person with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
The last date to apply is 25th June 2023
|Organization||Federal Ombudsman Secretariat FOSPAH|
|Job Posted||10th June 2023|
|Qualification Required||Primary Pass, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors and LLB.|
|Location||Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar and Lahore|
|Deadline||25th June 2023|
Name of Job Post
- Law Officer
- Assistant Registrar
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- Primary Pass, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors and LLB.
- The total number of vacancies are 20.
- Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar and Lahore
- The age limit is from 22 to 30 years, 20 to 28 years, 18 to 30 years and 18 to 25 years.
How to Apply
- The candidate applying for the position have to send their applications/CV and a copy of CNIC through email to email@example.com
- The last date to send is 25th June 2023.
- For more FOSPAH related jobs click on this link https://jobzsearcher.com/federal-ombudsman-secretariat-situation-vacant-jobs-2023/