Government Of Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023 invite applicants for the job posts listed in the advertisement. The job is contract basis for one year only and could be extended basis on satisfactory performance by the individual. All job positions are Lahore Based.
Candidates already in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous Institution services should forward their application through a proper channel. Experience will be considered obtain after the required Qualification against each post. Age relaxation is included in the maximum age required for each position. Salary will be admissible as per Standard Pay Package issued by Finance Division. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview. Read the advertisement below for the Job Post your interested in and its Qualification , Experience and age limit. The required Qualification must be recognized by HEC.
The Required Qualification is Middlepass, Intermediate, Graduation, Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA,ACA/ACMA/ACCA/CA,LLB/LLM.
The deadline for the application is 4th March 2023
Job Post Names
- HR Expert-I (PPS-09)
- HR Expert-II (PPS-09)
- Legal Expert (PPS-09)
- Deputy COPS / Inspection (PPS-09)
- Financial Analysis Expert (PPS-09)
- Rail Transport Costing Expert (PPS-09)
- Manager Customer Relations (PPS-09)
- Manager Dry Ports and Terminals (PPS-09)
- Senior Safety Officer (PPS-08)
- Assistant Safety Inspector (PPS-06)
- Assistant (PPS-06)
- Computer Operator (PPS-04)
- Junior Clerk (PPS-03)
- Naib Qasid (PPS-01)
Procedure To Apply
- For Position 1 to 13 the candidate has to apply from National Job Portal. The link has been given https:/njp.gov.pk .
- For Job Post 14, the candidate has to send the application to the given address below
- Project Director, Establishment of Business Development & HR Support Unit, Pakistan Railways Headquarters, Lahore Ph: 042-99201758
- Candidate also has to send the application form has to attach the attested copies of all the Required documents which includes Education documents , Domicile , Experience Certificate, CNIC , recent photographs.