Islamabad Capital Territory Police Situation Vacant Jobs 2023 was officially published on 12th February 2023. Islamabad Police intend to recruit competent and experienced Professionals in Project Pay Scale on listed Job Positions in the advertisement
The job is basically contract basis for one year and contract can be further extend based on Applicants satisfactory performance. The Required Qualification is Matric, Intermediate , Bachelor’s and Master’s in the required field . Age limit is 20 to 25 years and 20 to 30 years old. Job experience is also required from 3 to 5 years , 5 to 10 years and 8 to 10 years Professional Experience. Domicile is on merit basis. Applicants have to apply online on ICT official website, the link has been given below.
Deadline for the application is 5th March 2023.
|Job Posted||12th February 2023|
|Organization||Islamabad Capital Territory Police|
|Deadline||5th March 2023|
|Qualification/Experience||Matric, Intermediate , Bachelor’s and Master’s/3-5,5-10,8-10 years|
|Address||AK Brohi Road, H-11/1, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory|
Name of Posts
- Clinical Psychologist (PPS-07)
- First Aid Officer (PPS-07)
- Software Engineer (PPS-07)
- Mobile App Developer (PPS-07)
- Network / System Administrator (PPS-07)
- Accounts Officer (PPS-07)
- Office Superintendent (PPS-07)
- Coordinators (PPS-05)
- Curriculum Development Specialists (PPS-05)
- Editors (PPS-05)
- Law Instructors (PPS-05)
- PTI / Drill Instructors (PPS-05)
- Communication Experts (PPS-05)
- Accounts Assistant (PPS-05)
- Victim Attendants (PPS-03)
- Matric, Intermediate , Bachelor’s and Master’s
- 3-5,5-10,8-10 years Professional Experience
Procedure To Apply
- Applicants have to apply online on ICT official website https://islamabadpolice.gov.pk/careers.php
- Candidate have to submit separate online application if applying for more than one job post.
Terms And Conditions
- Person in Government Service shall provide NOC at the time of interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and test.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
- In case of any query, the candidates can contact 051-9259400-02, WhatsApp 0334-0004727 for message, and email firstname.lastname@example.org.