Islamabad High Court IHC Jobs 2023 Apply Now. The advertisement is published on 31st August 2023.
The applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant posts, according to the Provincial/Regional quota/Open Merit mentioned against each. Both males and female candidates, possessing the requisite qualification and experience are eligible to apply. The total number of posts are twenty four.
The person in government service should apply through a proper channel. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing in the test and the interview. The name of post should be clearly mentioned on the right side of the envelope. Late and incomplete applications will not be accepted. The candidate can download the application form from the official website www.ihc.gov.pk. The shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview. Two percent quota is reserved for disable persons and ten percent seats are reserved for women. The jobs are both contract basis and regular basis. The candidate should be a citizen of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
The last date to apply is 16th September 2023.
|Islamabad High Court IHC
|31st August 2023
|Matric, Bachelors, Masters
|16th September 2023
|Total Number of Vacancies
Name of Job Post
- Personal Assistant (BPS-18) (Regular Basis)
- Law Clerk (Contract Basis)
- Lift Operator (BPS-06) (Regular Basis)
Total Number of Vacancies
- The total number of vacancies are twenty four.
- The age limit is maximum thirty years.
- 21 to 30.
How to Apply
- For job post one and three the applicant has to write an application on plain paper along with detailed C.V, attested copies of testimonials, two attested photographs, domicile, experience certificates should reach the office of the undersigned on or before deadline.
- The candidate can download the application form from the website http://www.ihc.gov.pk
- Read the detail instructions for job post two on the advertisement.
- For more job posts click on this link