Join Pakistan Air Force As a Pilot Job Advertisement is published on 3rd March 2023. It is a Permanent Commission Job. It is 155 General Duty Pilot.
The age of the candidate must be from 16 to 22 years old. The candidate must be unmarried. Minimum height must be 5 feet 4 inches or 163 cm. The candidate must have 6/6 eye vision. The training period is for 4 years and candidate will be awarded BS degree in Aviation Management.
The Deadline for the Application is 11th March 2023.
|Organization||Pakistan Air Force (PAF)|
|Job Posted||3rd March 2023|
|Required Qualification||FSC, A Levels|
|Address||E-9, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory|
|Deadline||11th March 2023|
- Permanent Commission (PC)
- 155 General Duty Pilot GD(P)
- F.Sc ( Pre – Engg / Pre- Medical / Computer Science)
- A level with Physics, Math, Computer Science / Biology
- F.Sc with Physics and any two subjects for example Math’s , Statistics, Computer Science and Biology.
Procedure To Apply
- To apply the candidate must visit Pakistan Air Force Official website. The link is listed below for the registration
- Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in the following subjects through e-Testing:
|General Duty Pilot||English & Physics|
- Initial Medical Examination and Interview at I & S Centre.
- Only Shortlisted candidates would be called for ISSB.
- Test / Interview by ISSB Kohat / Gujranwala / Malir / Quetta.
- Final medical examination at CMB, Lahore
- Flying Aptitude Test (FAT) of GD(P) candidates only.
- Interview by AHQ Special Selection Board for CSC Candidates only.
- Final Selection by Air Head Quarter
- F.Sc Part 2 results awaited candidates are eligible to apply provided they have obtained 65% marks in F.Sc / A-Level Part 1 and bring a certificate from the Principal that they are likely to pass F.Sc / A Level in the prescribed grades (F.Sc courses only). Candidates with O / A Level backgrounds are required to produce equivalent Pre-Engineering or Pre-Medical certificates.