Join Pakistan Air Force As Commissioned Officer Job Advertisement is published on 3rd March 2023. Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission are listed in the advertisement.
The Required Qualification is A level, Intermediate, Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree. The candidate must posses their NADRA Smart Cards. The registration will be online for the candidate. The job location is anywhere in Pakistan. FSC part 2 result awaited candidates can apply if they had obtained 65% marks in FSC/A Level Part 1 and bring a certificate from the Principal that they are likely pass FSC/A Level in the required percentage or grades.
Online Registration is from 4th March 2023 to 11th March 2023. The Deadline for the Application is 11th March 2023.
|Organization||Pakistan Air Force (PAF)|
|Job Posted||3rd March 2023|
|Required Qualification||A level, Intermediate, Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree|
|Address||E-9, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory|
|Deadline||11th March 2023|
- Permanent Commission (PC)
- Short Service Commission (SSC / SPSSC)
- 155 General Duty Pilot GD(P)
- 101 Aeronautical Engineering Course
- 111 Air Defense Course
- 30 Admin and Special Duties Course
- 13 Logistics Course
- Education Branch (131 CSC SPSSC)
- Admin and Special Duties Course (131 CSC SSC)
- Logistics Branch (131 CSC SSC)
- Information Technology (131 CSC SSC)
- Accounts Branch (131 CSC SSC)
- Legal Branch (131 CSC SSC)
Procedure To Apply
- To apply the candidate must visit Pakistan Air Force Official website. The link is listed below for the registration