Ministry of Defence Military Lands and Cantonments Jobs Apply Now invites candidates to fill up vacant posts of UDC (BS-11) at various Cantonment Boards under Pakistan Cantonments Service Rules, 1954 as amended.
The age limit is 18 to 25 years with age relaxation rules written below. Total number of Posts are 10. Both Male and Females can apply for the Job Post. Person in Government Service shall apply through Proper Channel
The candidate must bring original documents at the time of interview. Only short listed candidates will be called for test and interviews. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
The Deadline for the Application is 19th April 2023
Name of Job Post
- UDC (Upper Division Clerk) (BS-11)
- BA or Graduation with minimum Grade C.
- Candidates having three years relevant experience shall be preferred.
- Typing Speed at least 30 words per minute.
- Candidates having 3 years relevant experience shall be preferred.
- Three months course certificate in MS office
How to Apply
- Candidate has to submit the application through career portal at http://careers.mlc.gov.pk
- Applications Forms and Deposit Slip can be downloaded from the ML &C Careers portal http://careers.mlc.gov.pk
- Candidate has to deposit Rs 600 processing fee online in account no 4157485635, National Bank of Pakistan, Cantt Board Building Branch, The Mall Rawalpindi Cantt.