Ministry of Human Rights 21st May Jobs 2023 Apply Now. The ministry of human rights invite applications from Pakistani Nationals to fill the following posts in the PSDP projects.
The Job is on contract basis for one year (completion of the project).
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview. No TA/DA will be admissible. Candidates already in Government can apply through proper channel with their NOC from concerned organizations. Quota is on Punjab, KPK and Local (Islamabad Basis).
The last date to apply is 5th June 2023.
|Organization||Ministry Of Human Rights|
|Job Posted||21st May 2023|
|Deadline||5th June 2023|
|Qualification||Middle, Matric, Bachelors, Masters, LLB|
|Address||9th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
Name of Job Posts
- Deputy Director ICT (BS-18)
- Assistant Director (Legal & Dev)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-1)
- Middle, Matric, Bachelors, Masters, LLB
- The age limit is 28 to 35 years.
- The age limit is 22 to 30 years.
- The age limit is 20 to 25 years.
- The age limit is 18 to 25
How to Apply
- The job advertisement is available on this link http://www.mohr.gov.pk of the Ministry of Human Rights.
- Only short listed candidates are selected for interviews and they must bring their original documents.
- Interested Applicants can apply through the given website http://www.njp.gov.pk
- If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, he should apply separately.