Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs 2023 were published Official website on 7th February 2023. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on the list job posts which is purely Contract basis.
There are total number of 4 jobs that are posted in the advertisement. The total number of Quota is 4. The age range for two job post are from 18 to 30 years. For one job post it is 25 to 35 years and another job post it is 25 to 40 years old. All of them include 5 year age relaxation in the upper limit. The required Qualification for different job posts are Primary Pass , Bachelor’s, Masters in their respective fields and also experience in the respected fields.
The place of posting is Islamabad. The job description of the website is also available on this link http://www.mohr.gov.pk of the Ministry of Human Rights , Islamabad. Only short listed candidates are selected for interviews and they must bring their original documents. Candidates already in Government can apply through proper channel with their NOC from concerned organizations.
The Deadline for the Application is 22 February 2023
|Organization||Ministry Of Human Rights|
|Job Posted||7th February 2023|
|Deadline||22 February 2023|
|Qualification||Primary Pass , Bachelor’s, Masters in their respective fields|
|Address||9th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
- Deputy Director / Project Manager (PPS-08) / (BPS-18)
- Mali (PPS-01) / (BS-01)
- Sweeper (PPS-01) / (BS-01)
- Assistant Director (Admin) (PPS-07) / (BPS-17)
- Primary Pass , Bachelor’s, Masters in their respective fields.
Procedure for Applying
- Interested Applicants can apply through the given website http://www.njp.gov.pk
- Only shortlisted candidates are called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.