Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2023 in published on 19th March 2023 in the Official website. The Job is on contract basis for Child Protection Institute under the ICT Child Protection Act, 2018
The selection shall be made purely on merit basis. Person in Government Service shall apply through Proper Channel along with NOC from their organization. 5 years age relaxation is already included in the maximum age limit as per Government Policy. The age limit is 22-30 years, 18-25 years and 20-25 years. The department can increase or decrease the number of seats. Total number of posts are 7.
Only short listed candidates will be called for tests and interviews. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews. Candidate must bring original documents at the time of interview.
The Deadline for the application is till 3rd April 2023
Name of Job Posts for Ministry of Human Rights MOHR
- Child Protection Officer (Social Welfare) (BPS-17)
- Child Protection Officer (Legal) (BPS-17)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
Qualification Required for Ministry of Human Rights MOHR
- Master’s, Bachelor’s, Intermediate, LLB, from HEC recognized University.
- Candidate must be computer literate
- For Data entry post candidate must have 10,000 key depression per hour.
- Candidate must have 2 years relevant experience.
Total Number of Posts
Quota Required for Job Posts
- Punjab (1 for each job post)
- Sindh (R)
- 10 % for women, 5% for minorities, 2% for disabled candidates
How to Apply for Ministry of Human Rights MOHR
- The candidate can apply online on National Job Portal. The link is listed here https://njp.gov.pk/