Ministry of Law and Justice MOLAW Internships 2023 Apply Now. The advertisement is published on 9th June 2023. The Ministry of Law and Justice invite applications for the post of Interns/Associate Lawyers meeting the criteria listed below. Ministry of Law and Justice internships is a great opportunity for fresh graduates.
The period of internship is 12 months (extendable by selection committee subject to performance of intern). The candidate has to apply online. The candidate must have HEC recognized degree. Quota shall be on merit basis. The candidate will be paid a stipend of fifty thousand rupees. These are government internships in law. How to apply for MOLAW internships is listed below. These are legal internships in Islamabad, Pakistan. The MOLAW internship application process is simple, the candidate has to apply online on the official MOWLAW website.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews. The Deadline for the job is till 24th June 2023.
|Organization||Ministry of Law and Justice MOLAW|
|Job Posted||9th June 2023|
|Qualification Required||Law Graduates|
|Deadline||24th June 2023|
Name of Job Post
- Intern/Associate Lawyer (in Law and Justice Division)
- Intern/Associate Lawyer (in Attorney-General Office)
- Law Graduates
- Fifty thousand rupees (Rs 50000)
- The total number of vacancies are five.
- The maximum age limit for candidate is twenty seven years old.
- The quota is on merit basis.
How to Apply
- The candidate has to apply online on the Official Website http://www.molaw.gov.pk
- The last date to apply is 24th June 2023
- Here is the previous link for molaw jobs https://jobzsearcher.com/ministry-of-law-and-justice-molaw-jobs-2023/