National Commission for Human Rights Jobs 2023 Apply Now is published on 16th April 2023. Applications are invited from suitable candidates against following vacant positions of Basic Pay Scale as per details given below in National Commission for Human Rights, Islamabad, Regional Offices Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta.
The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan. Person in Government Service shall apply through Proper Channel. Incomplete application will not be selected. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview. Age relaxation will be as per Government rules. The candidates will produce original documents, domicile, CNIC at the time of interview.
The Deadline for the Application is 30th April 2023
|Organization||National Commission for Human Rights|
|Job Posted||16th April 2023|
|Qualification||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and PhD|
|Deadline||30th April 2023|
|Address||5th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5/1 Islamabad|
- Registrar (BPS-20)
- Director (BPS-19)
- Deputy Director (BPS-18)
- Assistant Director (Legal) (BPS-17)
- Public Relation Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BPS-13)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Primary Pass, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and PhD
- Computer Literate
Total Number of Posts
- 37 to 45 years
- 32 to 42 years
- 25 to 35 years
- 22 to 33 years
- 20 to 28 years
- 18 to 25 years
How to Apply for National Commission for Human Rights
- Candidate has to apply online at National Job Portal website http://www.njp.gov.pk
- The selected candidates in BPS-11 and BPS-13 shall complete mandatory training as prescribed for the posts in the rules.
- The candidate must visit the website http://www.nchr.gov.pk for list of short listed candidates and date/time for skill test/interview.