National High Authority NHA Jobs 20th May 2023 Apply Now. Online applications are invited for the following job posts listed in the advertisement on regular basis.
The jobs listed in the advertisement are on Balochistan Quota basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview. . No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interview. Age relaxation is admissible as per government rules. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan on requirement basis.
The Deadline for the Application is 4th June 2023
|Organization||National Highway Authority NHA|
|Job Posted||20th May 2023|
|Qualification Required||Primary, Middlepass, Matric, Bachelors, Masters, PhD, LLB, LLM, Diploma|
|Deadline||4th June 2023|
|Address||Director (Recruitment), National Highway Authority, 27 Mauve Area, G-9/1, Islamabad|
Name of Job Posts for NHA
- Director (Engineer) (BS-19)
- Deputy Directors (Engineer) (BS-18)
- AD (Engineer) (BS-17)
- Assistant Computer Programmer (BS-16)
- Inspector (BS-16)
- Sr. Enumerator (BS-16)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)
- Office Assistant (BS-16)
- Computer Operator (BS-14)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Draftsman (BS-11)
- Sub-Engineer (BS-11)
- Enumerator (BS-11)
- Laboratory Technician (BS-11)
- Surveyor (BS-11)
- UDC (BS-11)
- Qanoongo (BS-9)
- SAC (BS-9)
- Electrician (BS-5)
- Photocopier Operator (BS-5)
- Driver (BS-4)
- Mehtar (BS-11)
- Naib Qasid (BS-1)
- Primary, Middlepass, Matric, Bachelors, Masters, PhD, LLB, LLM, Diploma
Total Number of Vacancies
- The total number of vacancies are 133.
How to Apply for NHA Jobs 2023
- The interested candidates shall apply online at NHA official website https://nha.gov.pk (career in the menu) along with attested copies of requisite documents and testimonials.
- Candidate is also required to send the hard copy of application and along with attested copies of requisite documents and testimonials forward them to the following address :
- Director (Recruitment), National Highway Authority, 27 Mauve Area, G-9/1, Islamabad.
- The interested candidates are required to mention the post they are applying for on the right corner of the envelope when they send their applications.
- In case of applying for more than one post separate form/envelope should be used.