Pak Army 304 Depot EME Khanewal Jobs 2023 Apply Now advertisement is published on 30th April 2023. It is a great job opportunity for Pakistani Nationals that are looking for Pakistan Army Civilian jobs.
Job vacancies have been announced for Males and Females including Minorities and Disabled Persons and their selection shall be based on merit basis Quota system. Age Limit is from 18 to 30 years.
Highly experienced and skilled candidates shall be given preference. Person in Government Service shall apply through Proper Channel. Incomplete application will not be selected. The residents of Punjab and Sindh are eligible. The residents of Khanewal, Sahiwal, Okara, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Layyah, Muzaffargarh, Kot Addu, and Rajanpur are included in local quota and are eligible. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview. Age relaxation will be as per Government rules.
The Deadline for the application is till 15th May 2023
|Job Posted||30th April 2023|
|Qualification Required||Primary, Matric, Intermediate and Bachelor’s|
|Deadline||15th May 2023|
|Address||Commandant, Pakistan Army 304 Spares Depot EME, Khanewal|
Name of Job Post
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- HSM Electrician Vehicle (BPS-10)
- HSM Electronics Technician (BPS-10)
- HSM VMA Vehicle (BPS-10)
- HSM VMB Vehicle (BPS-10)
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk) (BPS-09)
- Storeman (BPS-05)
- Supervisor (BPS-05)
- SS-I Carpenter (BPS-04)
- Primary, Matric, Intermediate and Bachelor’s
Total Number of Vacancies
- Age Limit is from 18 to 30 years
- For retired Army Personnel (Age limit max 45 years ) maximum age relaxation for 15 years.
- For candidates (Age limit max 55 years ) that have two years contract or in service have 10 years age relaxation
- For disabled person age relaxation is for 10 years.
- Age relaxation for rural area of Sindh , Balochistan and provinces Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir is 3 years.
- On the basis of Prime Minister Package candidates can have age relaxation for 5 years.
- The residents of Khanewal, Sahiwal, Okara, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Layyah, Muzaffargarh, Kot Addu, and Rajanpur are included in local quota and are eligible
How to Apply
- Candidate has to written handwritten application and attach attested copies of all required documents (Educational documents, domicile, Experience certificates, recent 2 passport size photographs).
- For the Post Serial No.1 to 4 a postal order of rupees 500 is required.
- Candidate has to send the application and the attached photocopies of documents to the following address Commandant, 304 Spares Depot EME, Khanewal.
How to Join our WhatsApp Group
- To join our WhatsApp group click on the link here https://chat.whatsapp.com/HyRfg0rThCG1QELct8Te7j