Pak Army Composite Ordnance Depot Jaglot Jobs 2023 Apply Now. The advertisement is published on 18th June 2023. They required the services of following staff listed below in their areas of working. Its a government job.
It is a great job opportunity for Pakistani Nationals that are looking for Pakistan Army Civilian jobs. Total number of vacancies are ten. The candidates have to bring their original documents and CNIC at the time of the interview. The required qualification for the candidate is primary, matric, intermediate and graduation.
Selection for these government jobs are on merit basis. Age Limit is from 18 to 30 years. Highly experienced and skilled candidates shall be given preference. Person in Government Service shall apply through Proper Channel. Incomplete application will not be selected. Age relaxation will be as per Government rules. Minority quota is reserved. The candidate can apply for only one post at a time.
The last date to apply is 2nd July 2023
|Qualification Required||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Graduation|
|Deadline||2nd July 2023|
|Address||Chief Ordnance Officer, Composite Ordnance Depot Jaglot, Gilgit|
Name of Job Post
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Lab Foreman (BPS-12)
- Upper Division Clerk (BPS-13)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- Lab Assistant (BPS-07)
- USM (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
Total Number of Posts
- The total number of posts are 10.
- The age limit is from 18 to 30 years.
How to Apply
- Candidate can submit their application along with postal order of 300 rupees attach attested copies of all required documents to Chief Ordnance Officer, Composite Ordnance Depot Jaglot, Gilgit
- The deadline for the application is 2nd July 2023.
- For more post related to this click on this link