Pakistan Army EME College Peshawar Road Jobs 2023 is published on 26th February 2023. Technical and Non Technical Staff are required on permanent basis.
Age limit is from 18 to 30 years including age relaxation. The Required Qualification is Primary Pass , Matric and Intermediate. Person in Government Service shall apply through Proper Channel. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview. Candidates appointed for the LDC post must clear NITB Exam during probation. The Deadline for the application is 13 March 2023
|Job Posted||26th February 2023|
|Qualification||Primary, Matric, Intermediate|
|Deadline||13th March 2023|
- HSI Upholster (BPS-07)
- HSI Blacksmith (BPS-07)
Non Technical Staff
- LDC (BPS-09)
- MT Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- For retired Army Personnel (Age limit max 45 years ) maximum age relaxation for 15 years.
- For candidates (Age limit max 55 years ) that have two years contract or in service have 10 years age relaxation
- For disabled person age relaxation is for 10 years.
- Age relaxation for rural area of Sindh and provinces Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir is 3 years.
- On the basis of Prime Minister Package candidates can have age relaxation for 5 year
Procedure To Apply
- Candidate first have to fill the Application form.
- After completing the Application form the candidate has to attach the Required documents which includes Education documents , Domicile , Experience Certificate, CNIC ,2 passport size photographs, Attested copy of certificates from Medical Board (Disabled Person) and two return envelopes. Post order of Rs 200 should also be attach for all posts except BPS-1 and BPS-4 Postal Order should be addressed to Commandant College of EME Rawalpindi.
Send the Application Form to the following address : Lieutenant Colonel
AA & QMG, College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi
Download the Application form listed below