Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs in Karachi for various posts. The advertisement was posted on Newspaper for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission job in Karachi. Various Job Posts and fixed wages are listed in the picture posted below. The age of candidates must be from 18 to 35 years old.
Interested Candidates have to appear in walk in interview with their original documents and one copy of attested documents at Parking Area NEW-II, Plot No.27 & 28, Opposite Qayyumabad C Area, Korangi Industrial Area , Karachi.
The various listed job posts are Tech-I (Mechanical), Scientific Assistant-I (Physics), Jr. Computer Operator, Special Vehicle Operator-III (Fire Tender Operator), Driver-III and others listed in the picture. Wages are fixed starting from 28,500 to 49,000 depending on Job Posts and Qualification. Required Qualification is from matric to associate engineering diploma and some Job Post requires bachelors . Some job post require Nil experience , some requires 2 to 4 years and some other Job Posts require 5 to 6 years. Selected candidates will be posted at project office Karachi for a period of 72 to 100 days only.
|Organization||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Karachi|
|Salary||from 28,500 to 49,000|
|Qualification||Matric /Associate Engineering Diploma/BSC|
|Age||18 to 35 years old|
|Address||Senior Admin Officer PO BOX 71 Karachi|
|Deadline||Depending on Job Posts|
Job Posts Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Karachi
- Associate Engineering Diploma
- 2 Years
- 3 Years
- 4 Years
- 5 Years
- 6 Years
- In their respective fields
How to Apply
- Candidates must be from age 18 to age 35 years
- Candidates must have their required degrees, diplomas and certificates from their respective institutes.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the criteria may appear for the exam
- Age can be relaxed due to technical expertise.
- Selected candidates will be posted at project office Karachi for a period of 72 to 100 days only.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.