Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 32 Vacancies Apply Now advertisement is published on 26th March 2023. Pakistan Civil Aviation requires services of Qualified individuals for the listed Job Posts in advertisement.
The Required Qualification is minimum 16 years of education from an HEC recognized University. Maximum age limit is 28 years as per Government rules. Selection shall be made purely on suitability and merit basis.
The candidate must serve at least 10 years in Civil Aviation Authority. Test and interview shall be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview. The candidate to be called for the interview must produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview.
The Deadline for the Application is till 9th April 2023
Name of Job Post
- Assistant Director Air Traffic Control (ATC) (EG-01) (32 Positions)
- Minimum 16 years of education from an HEC recognized University.
- BS in Physics or Mathematics or
- BS Computer Science / Aviation Management with F.Sc/A-Levels (Pre Engineering Background) or
- Bachelor’s in Engineering
- Minimum 70% aggregate CGPA from HEC recognized university with F.Sc or A-Levels (Pre-Engineering Background ) having minimum 70% marks or equivalent.
How to Apply
- The candidate has to apply online. The candidate must fill and submit the online Application form available on PCAA Official website http://www.caapakistan.com.pk
- Candidate will be required to upload detailed scanned copies of certificate and degree of the required Qualification only of the concerned post as mentioned above and CNIC while applying for the job.