Pakistan National Council Of The Arts National Heritage And Culture Division Government Of Pakistan advertisement is published in the website of PNCA www.pnca.org.pk on 1st March 2023. Applications are invited for the vacant positions listed in the advertisement.
The candidate can apply for the job posts in two ways that are listed below. The job location is Islamabad. The total number of posts are 17. Person in Government Service shall apply through Proper Channel. Only short listed candidates will be called for test and interviews. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Maximum age limit has been prescribed in the above said advertisement. Age relaxation will be given as per Government Policy. The Required Qualification is Matric, Diploma, Bachelor’s, B.com Master’s and Urdu typing with 30 w.p.m speed.
The Deadline for the Application is 15th March 2023.
|Organization||Pakistan National Council Of The Arts|
|Date Posted||1st March 2023|
|Qualification||Matric, Diploma, Bachelor’s, B.com Master’s and Urdu typing with 30 w.p.m speed|
|Address||Plot 5, Sector F/5-1, Islamabad|
|Deadline||15th March 2023|
- Director – Publication, Research, and Reference (BPS-19)
- Director – National Puppet Theatre / Children Art Workshop (BPS-19)
- Director – National Performing Arts Group (BPS-19)
- Deputy Director – Project Development Coordination (BPS-18)
- Supervisor – National Performing Arts Group (BPS-17)
- Programme, Executive – Performing Arts Division (BPS-17)
- Makeup Artist (BPS-17)
- Librarian (BPS-17)
- Designer – Visual Arts Division (BPS-17)
- Accountant (BPS-17)
- Craft Master (BPS-16)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Urdu typist (BPS-08)
Procedure To Apply
- The candidate can apply online through National Job Portal. The link is listed here https://njp.gov.pk/
- The candidate can also send by Post. First the candidate download the Job Application Form. The Download option is given below
- After completing the prescribed Application Form, the candidate will attach the attested copies of all educational documents, experience and professional certificates to the address given below
Pakistan National Council of the Arts, Plot 5, Sector F/5-1, Islamabad. (Given Address)
- Download the Application Form from below