Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2023 Apply Now advertisement is posted on 6th May 2023. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab intends to revamp the Management Structure of following tehsil & district hospitals in Punjab.
The department invites the applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Punjab. The job is on contract basis. The job opportunity is both for males and females. Transgenders are also encouraged to apply. The candidates having domicile of Punjab only can apply.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible. Age relaxation is admissible as per government rules. The candidate must have one year of experience in the same field of each post
The last date to apply is 20th May 2023
|Organization||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab|
|Job Posted||6th May 2023|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s, Master’s, Pharm D, MBA, LLB, ACCA, CA, ACMA|
|Deadline||20th May 2023|
|No of Vacancies||1000+|
Name of Job Posts
- Procurement Officers
- Admin Officers
- Human Resource and Legal Officer
- IT/Statistical Officers
- Finance and Budget Officers
- Data Entry Operators
- Logistic Officers
- Quality Assurance Officers
- Assistant Admin Officers
- Bio-Medical Engineers
- Audit Officers
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, Pharm D, MBA, LLB, ACCA, CA, ACMA
- Candidate must have HEC recognized degree.
- 21 to 35 years.
Total Number of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies are more than 1000.
How to Apply for Health Care Department Jobs
- Candidate shall apply online on National Testing Service (NTS) http://www.nts.org.pk
- Candidate have to complete fill the online application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service. Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs along with all relevant documents (educational and experience certificates) are to be sent directly through courier on the address mentioned in the application form.
- Roll no slip will be uploaded in the NST website before the test.
- Candidate must have at least 50 % marks to pass the NTS test.
How to Join our WhatsApp Group
- To join our WhatsApp group click on the link here https://chat.whatsapp.com/HyRfg0rThCG1QELct8Te7j