NAB Government Jobs 2023 Apply Now. The advertisement is published on 20th October 2023.
National Accountability Bureau invites applications from Pakistani Nationals. The required qualification is primary pass and matric. The age limit for the candidate is sixty years and fifty years. Final selection shall be subject to security clearance. Hiring will be governed by the terms of services hiring contract. The monthly fee is taxable as per Federal Govt Policy. The service period is extendable as per performance evaluation/ requirement basis. Candidates possessing dual or foreign nationality are not eligible to apply. This a government job. The format of application is listed below. The total number of posts are twelve. The candidate will additional qualification and experience will be preferred. These are government jobs for the applicant. The application form is available in the advertisement below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview. No TA/DA will be admissible. The last date to apply is 3rd November 2023
|Organization||NAB National Accountability Bureau|
|Job Posted||20th October 2023|
|Qualification Required||Primary Pass and Matric|
|Deadline||3rd November 2023|
Name of Job Post
- Assistant Junior Expert I
- Assistant Junior Expert III (Cook)
- Assistant Junior Expert III (Waiter)
- Assistant Junior Expert III (Dish Washer)
- Assistant Junior Expert III (Sanitary Worker)
- Primary Pass
Total Number of Posts
- The total number of posts are twelve.
How to Apply
- The applicant can download the application form from the following link https://nab.gov.pk/jobs.asp
- Applicant has to send the required documents to the following address
- Dy. Director (Rect & TCS)
- Candidate also has to write the name of post applied for in bold letters on top right corner of the envelope.
- For more NAB jobs click on this link