PPSC Jobs Ad No 21 2023 Punjab Police Apply Now. The advertisement is published on 22nd October 2023. The total vacancies are five hundred and four for the candidate. The advertisement is taken from Jhang Newspaper.
The candidates from all over the Punjab can apply. These are government jobs. Both male, females, transgenders and special persons can apply. The age relaxation is admissible as per government rules. The required qualification for the candidate is MBBS, FCPS, FRCS, MRCP, MD, CCT, Diplomat of American Board, PhD Bachelors, Masters and experience is also required. These punjab public service commission jobs are great opportunity for the candidate and they should apply online on ppsc official website. These punjab public service commission jobs are great opportunity for candidates wants to work in government sector. The jobs are on regular basis and contract basis. Most of the jobs are in medical. PPSC is Punjab Public Service Commission. The ppsc result are also announced on official website. These are permanent commission jobs in Pakistan Government. The candidate is required to read the advertisement carefully. The Head Office of PPSC is located in Lahore. The candidate can visit it for any information, query or purpose.
The deadline for the application is 6th November 2023
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|Job Posted||22nd October 2023|
|Qualification Required||MBBS, Bachelors, Masters, PhD, FPCS, FRCS, MRCP, MD, CCT, Diplomat of American Board|
|Deadline||6th November 2023|
Name of Job Post
- Assistant Director (Engineering) / SDO in Civil Engineering (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Engineering) / SDO in Mechanical Engineering (BS-17)
- Sub Engineer (Civil) (BS-14)
- Database Administrator (BS-16)
- Assistant Chief / Deputy Director (Development) (BS-18)
- Maths Teacher (BS-16)
- Personal Assistant (BS-16)
- Psychologist (BS-17)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Physically Handicapped) (BS-16)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (HI Field) (BS-16)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Mentally challenged field) (BS-16)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (Visually Impaired field) (BS-16)
- Education (BS-16)
- Assistant Professor Plastic Surgery (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Cardiology (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor Hematology (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor Emergency Paediatrics (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Orthopedic Surgery (BS-18)
- WASA (MDA Multan) Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department (South Punjab)
- Punjab Police / Special Branch
- Punjab Special Education Department
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department
- M Phil
- Diplomat of American Board
How to Apply
- The candidate must visit PPSC website to apply online www.ppsc.gov.pk
- Applicants are advised to deposit fee online by using the following mediums only for example ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over the counter (by visiting the nearest *1Link Member Banks Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa and other available micro-finance banks.
- For details please visit ppsc website at www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- For more ppsc jobs click on this link
What is PPSC ?
PPSC is Punjab Public Service Commission. It is a government agency.
Are PPSC jobs permanent or temporary ?
PPSC jobs are on contract basis and on regular basis
How to apply for PPSC jobs ?
The applicant has to apply online on ppsc official website.
Which province domicile is important for PPSC jobs ?
The Punjab domicile is important for PPSC jobs.
Can an applicant from Matric or Intermediate degree apply for PPSC jobs ?
Yes PPSC offers job positions for Matric or FSC qualification.
What is the required qualification for these jobs ?
The required qualification for the candidate is MBBS, FCPS, FRCS, MRCP, MD, CCT, Diplomat of American Board, PhD Bachelors, Masters and experience is also required