Pak Army 606 Regional Workshop EME Gilgit Latest Jobs 2023. The job advertisement is posted on 25th June 2023. It is a great job opportunity for Pakistani Nationals that are looking for Pakistan Army Civilian jobs.
Job vacancies have been announced for Males and Females including Minorities and Disabled Persons and their selection shall be based on merit basis Quota system. Age Limit is from 18 to 30 years. Highly experienced and skilled candidates shall be given preference. Person in Government Service shall apply through Proper Channel. Incomplete application will not be selected.
Candidate must bring original documents at the time of test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview. Age relaxation will be as per Government rules. The quota is divided into merit, Punjab and local basis. Retired army personnel can also apply. The total number of vacancies are six.
The Deadline for the Application is 10th July 2023
|Organization||Pak Army 606 Regional Workshop EME Gilgit|
|Job Posted||25th June 2023|
|No of Vacancies||6|
|Qualification||Primary, Matric, Intermediate|
|Deadline||10th July 2023|
Name of Job Post
- HSM-VM (B-Vehicle) (BPS-10)
- HS 1 VM (B-Vehicle) (BPS-07)
- HS 2 -Denter (BPS-06)
- HS 2- Electro Plumber (BPS-06)
- HS 1 VMCC Vehicle (BPS-04)
- Gate Keeper (BPS-07)
- The age Limit is from 18 to 30 years.
Total Number of Vacancies
- The total number of vacancies are six.
- For retired Army Personnel (Age limit max 45 years ) maximum age relaxation for 15 years.
- For candidates (Age limit max 55 years ) that have two years contract or in service have 10 years age relaxation
- For disabled person age relaxation is for 10 years.
- Age relaxation for rural area of Sindh , Balochistan and provinces Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir is 3 years.
- On the basis of Prime Minister Package candidates can have age relaxation for 5 years
How to Apply
- Candidate first have to fill the Application form.
- Candidate has to attach the Required Documents with Application form which includes (Educational documents, domicile, Experience certificates, recent 2 passport size photographs).
- Candidate must send them through postal service to the given address in the advertisement.
- All Applications except (BPS-01 to BPS-04) must contain a Postal Order of rupees 300 in favor of Commandant 606 Regional Workshop EME Gilgit.
- Candidate must bring original documents at the time of test and interview
- For more post related to it click on this link