Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2023 Apply Now. The advertisement is published on 25th June 2023. WAPDA invites applications from suitable and eligible candidates against the following positions on regular basis.
The advertisement is take from WAPDA official website. The prescribed application form is available on OTS website. The written test will be conducted by M/s OTS and interview will be conducted by WAPDA. WAPDA is an equal opportunity employer. Government employees should apply through proper channel. Educational degrees must be HEC recognized. The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of one year extendable on satisfactory performance. Age relaxation is admissible as per government rules. Both male and females are encouraged to apply. The total number of vacancies are four hundred (400). These are government jobs.
The candidate must read the general instructions in the advertisement before applying. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview. The last date to apply is 10th July 2023.
|Job Posted||25th June 2023|
|Qualification Required||Matric, Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Army Retired Personnel, DAE, Engineering|
|Deadline||10th July 2023|
|Total Number of Vacancies||400|
Name of Job Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Jr Geologist
- Jr Seismologist
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Agriculture)
- Assistant Director (Environment)
- Assistant Director (Ecology)
- Research Officer (Ground Water Hydrology)
- Sub Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Director (Community Development and Participation)
- Assistant Director (Tribal Area Development)
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Stenographer Grade II
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics)
- Foremen (Electrical)
- Foremen (Mechanical)
- Deputy Manager (Accounts and Finance)
- Assistant Manager (Accounts and Finance)
- Audit Officer
- Audit Assistant
- Account Assistant/Cashier
- Assistant Director (HR & A)
- Assistant Director (Legal)
- Assistant Professor (Organic Chemistry)
- Assistant Professor (Physical Chemistry)
- Assistant Professor (Zoology)
- Lecturer (Political Science)
- Lecturer (Botany)
- Lecturer (Urdu)
- Lecturer (Statistics)
- Lecturer (Mathematics)
- Lecturer (Economics)
- Lecturer (English)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (English)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Math)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Physics)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Biology)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Islamiat)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Chemistry)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Computer Science and IT)
- Physical Training Instructor
- Lab Assistant
- Auto Mechanic (Petrol)
- Auto Mechanic (Diesel)
- Driver (LTV)
- Army Retired Personnel
- The age limit is 30, 33, 34, 40 and 45 years.
Total Number of Vacancies
- The total number of vacancies are four hundred (400).
How to Apply for WAPDA
- The candidate has to visit M/S OTS website http://www.ots.org.pk for registration and submission of the application before deadline.
- Test fee will be charged for candidates for two hundred (200) rupees. Download the challan form from the OTS website link. Test fee shall be paid in any branch BANK ALFALAH ,HBL or ABL.
- The candidate must specify the post and office against which he/she is applying.
- The candidates are required to send complete prescribed application form with all the attested copies of educational documents ,domicile certificate, CNIC, two passport size photographs as well as original fee challan through courier service at the following address Manager Operation (WAPDA) Open Testing Service Office No 1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase VI, Islamabad.
- After applying for the post candidates are required to check the OTS website for important announcements (roll number slip, written test schedule, results) related recruitment against stated posts.
- Candidate must read the advertisement clearly.
- The deadline for the application is 10th July 2023.
- For more WAPDA related jobs click on this link