The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Latest Scholarships for Master Level Students. The scholarship is only for Punjab Students.
The PEEF scholarship duration is till the completion of the degree course. However, if the student fails to maintain the required or satisfactory academic performance level, or if the student is involved in any disciplinary act. The University and the PEEF reserves the right to cancel the scholarship.
The Deadline for the Application is 19th April 2023
- The student must have Punjab Domicile
- The student must secure at least 60 % marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA, BSc, B.Com ,BS,BBA etc.
- The Annual examination must held in last three years in Punjab.
- The candidate must have secured as a full time student in the partner university in a current academic year.
- The Parents of Candidate must have income equal to or less than 40000 rupees.( from all sources)
- The children’s of Government Employees in BPS 1 to BPS 4 are excused from the condition of income, if their salary is only source of income.
- The children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted or excurse from income limit condition.
- The students who are enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning, afternoon, evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master’s Level scholarships.
How to Apply for PEEF Scholarships
- The candidate has to download the Application form from PEEF official website https://www.peef.org.pk/masterlevel-scholarships or the candidate can download the scholarship form from below the link posted here.
- The Partner University list link is also available below.
- The PEEF has allocated the scholarships quotas to all partner universities.
- The responsibility of selection, shortlisting, advertisement and intimation of students for this scholarship goes to their Universities to inform them.
- The candidate has to fill the scholarship application form and submit it to their respective universities.
- The candidate can also request the Scholarship Forms from the Financial Aid Office of their respective universities.
- The candidate must not send their Application form to PEEF directly. It will be rejected.
- The scholarship application form must be send to their designated universities.
- The students who have already passed their MA/MSC/MS/M.Phil degrees.
- The students who are marks improvers or have passed examination in supplementary session.
- The students who are Beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee or any other fee reimbursement scheme or program.
- The candidates who are availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- The candidates who have passed the previous examination with grace marks.
Disbursement of Scholarships Stipends
- The PEEF stipends are payout twice a year.
- The student must remember that the next scholarship installment is released after the receipt of acknowledgement of the previous scholarship stipend and submission of satisfactory academic performance and scholar assessment report by the university or degree awarding institution.