Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs October 2023 Apply Now. The advertisement is published on 24th October 2023.
The department invites the applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Punjab. The job is on contract basis. The job opportunity is both for males and females. Transgenders are also encouraged to apply. The candidates having domicile of Punjab only can apply. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible. Age relaxation is admissible as per government rules. The candidate must have one year of experience in the same field of each post. The total number of vacancies are thirty two.
The last date to apply is 15th November 2023
|Organization||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab|
|Job Posted||24th October 2023|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s, Master’s, BS Engineering, IT, Computer Science|
|Deadline||15th November 2023|
Name of Job Post
- Project Director
- Manager Operations
- Manager News and Programs
- Manager Media and Marketing
- Program Producer
- Archive Person
- Content Writer Social Media and Marketing
- News and Program Anchor
- Graphic Designer Publication
- Graphic Designer Social Media
- Video Producer/Videographer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Associate Producer (News)
- Copy Writer
- Associate Producer (Program)
- Page Manager (social media expert)
- 35 to 50
- 25 to 35
- 25 to 40
How to Apply for Health Care Department Jobs
- Candidate shall apply online on National Testing Service (NTS) http://www.nts.org.pk
- Candidate have to complete fill the online application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service. Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs along with all relevant documents (educational and experience certificates) are to be sent directly through courier on the address mentioned in the application form.
- Roll no slip will be uploaded in the NST website before the test.
- Candidate must have at least 50 % marks to pass the NTS test.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- For more Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department jobs click on this link
Are jobs contract basis or permanent?
The jobs are on contract basis
How to apply ?
Applicant has to apply through National Testing Service.
What is the minimum criteria to pass the NTS test ?
The applicant should have a minimum of fifty percent marks in NTS test.
Is there any age relaxation ?
Yes age relaxation is admissible as per government rules.