Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 Apply Now. The advertisement is published on 7th October 2023. The job is on contract basis against ADP scheme.
The department invites the applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Punjab. The job is on contract basis. The job opportunity is both for males and females. Transgenders are also encouraged to apply. The candidates having domicile of Punjab only can apply. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible. Age relaxation is admissible as per government rules. The candidate must have one year of experience in the same field of each post
The last date to apply is 23rd October 2023
|Organization||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab|
|Job Posted||7th October 2023|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s, Master’s, BS Engineering, IT, Computer Science|
|Deadline||23rd October 2023|
Name of Job Post
- Chief Biomedical Engineer
- Sr. Biomedical Engineer/ Divisional Biomedical Engineer (Imaging)
- Sr. Biomedical Engineer/ Divisional Biomedical Engineer (Pathology)
- Sr. Biomedical Engineer/ Divisional Biomedical Engineer (Critical Care/Life Saving/General Eqpt)
- Biomedical Engineer/District Clinal Engineer (Imaging)
- Biomedical Engineer/District Clinal Engineer (Pathology)
- Biomedical Engineer/District Clinal Engineer (Critical Care/Life Saving/General Eqpt)
- Jr Biomedical Engineer/Associate Engineer (Imaging)
- Jr Biomedical Engineer/Associate Engineer (Pathology)
- Jr Biomedical Engineer/Associate Engineer (Critical Care/Life Saving/General Eqpt)
- Complaint Management Engineers
- Finance Officer
- Procurement Officer
- IT Expert
- Assistant Manager MIS (Android)
- Assistant Manager MIS (Web)
- Logistic/Transport (Incharge)
- Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Candidate must have HEC recognized degree.
- BS Engineering
- 35 to 50
- 25 to 35
- 25 to 40
How to Apply for Health Care Department Jobs
- Candidate shall apply online on National Testing Service (NTS) http://www.nts.org.pk
- Candidate have to complete fill the online application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service. Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs along with all relevant documents (educational and experience certificates) are to be sent directly through courier on the address mentioned in the application form.
- Roll no slip will be uploaded in the NST website before the test.
- Candidate must have at least 50 % marks to pass the NTS test.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- For more Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department jobs click on this link