Scholarships for Govt Employees by Punjab Government 2023 Apply Now. The Government of Punjab has announced scholarships for Government Employees.
The Government Employees of all Public Sector can get benefit of the Scholarships for one or two years of MS Program from HEC recognized Institutions.
Under the program, the availability of scholarships for Spring Session-2023 is announced for securing admission in local one/two-year Master/MPhil degree programs from HEC-recognized local universities/institutions.
The Punjab Resource Management and Policy Unit (PRMPU), under the scheme tided Institutional strengthening of P&D Board and Capacity building of Public Sector Employees, has taken an initiative to equip officers of the Government of Punjab with suitable professional knowledge, skills, and competencies. Under this scheme, the officers will be awarded with scholarships or funding for local degree programs in relevant disciplines at local universities or institutions.
- The candidate must hold a master’s degree or 16 years of ‘education (Bachelors).
- The candidate must not be more than 50 years of age.
- The candidate must have at least (five) 5 years of work experience in BPS-16 and above.
- The candidate must not be on representation with a donor agency or international agency.
- The candidate must not be on long leave equal to or more than one year.
- The candidate has to give an undertaking on stamp paper that he or she will serve the Government for at least (three) 3 years after getting his or her degree . Otherwise, all the expenditures incurred on him or her for the course will be recovered and repay to the Government exchequer.
- The candidate must not be involved in the inquiry or disciplinary action. (However, officers facing minor punishments, inquiry, and disciplinary action may apply for scholarship under this scheme, if otherwise
- Scrutiny of applications and selection of scholars will be through approved committees and processes.
- The candidate must be in good mental and physical health.
- It is repeated that this initiative is a good opportunity to train critical human resources of the Provincial Government .
- It is requested to encourage your staff to get benefit from this great opportunity.
- The nominations of eligible candidates may be sent to PRMPU till 31st May 2023. The day is Wednesday.
- The candidate must read the instructions given in the advertisement carefully.