Scholarships for Inter BS and MS Students 2023 Apply Now as announced by Sindh Government Minorites Department for minority group students.
Minority Community Students are to invited to submit Applications before deadline. Students from College level to University level can avail this great opportunity.
The Deadline for the Application submission is 30th April 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships
- The Applicant’s parent income must not exceed (thirty five thousand rupees) Rs 35000.
- Regular Minority Students of Government Institutions are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- The candidate must have passed their annual examination during the First Year and scored at least (fifty percent marks) 50 % marks.
- In the case of GPA system, an evaluation sheet from the respective institution is required.
How to Apply for Scholarships
- The candidate will fill the Application on the prescribed form and attach the application form with an attested copy of the marks sheet of the last examination. In the case of the semester system attested copies of marks sheets for the last two semesters and Father or Guardian’s Parent’s Original Income Certificate.
- All details of the students concerned will be certified by the Head of the Educational institution, also verifying that an attested copy of the school progress report or marks sheets of the last annual examination showing the actual performance of the student is validated
- Marks sheets that are prepared on the printed form or plain paper afresh will not be accepted.
- The Head of the institution or Employer must ensure the correct financial position of the student’s parent’s or guardian’s before signing the Income Certificate.
- The Head of the Institution should check that forms are complete in all respect, the required certificates or documents are attached. The Head of Institution must prepare a list of eligible students, and send it to this Ministry along with a cover letter duly signed by him or her.
- The Student’s having any kind of financial assistance, stipend or scholarship from any other source will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- The CNIC or NADRA B Form number (in case if the applicant is younger than 18 years) of the Student must be written on the form and also attach attested photocopies of the same. Also there is no need to attach a copy of the Parent’s or Guardian’s CNIC.
- All columns of the New Application Form must be filled in properly and carefully, particularly the name of the institution and class.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- The Students of Private Institutions are not eligible to submit applications otherwise their applications will be rejected at the initial level.
- Students or Parents or Guardians are advised to provide a contact number and email address to get possible questions resolved in time for their own interest
- Candidate must remember the deadline date 30th April 2023
- Candidate must read the the instructions on the advertisement carefully
- The candidate can download the Application form and get details on the following official website link http://minorityaffairs.sindh.gov.pk
Note for Scholarships
- Application on the old form will not be accepted.
- Application forms received before the advertisement or after the deadline will not be accepted